McDonald County Detention Center
Inmates may be sent mail to:
c/o McDonald County
PO Box 68
Pineville, MO 64856
Inmates are allowed visitation on Saturday
Male Inmates from 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Female Inmates from 1:30 pm - 3 pm
Visitors must call 417-223-4319 the Friday before visitation between 0800-1600 to be placed on the visit schedule for the following Saturday
Each Pod will have a set times for visits they are first come, first serve.
We will not be able to accommodate more than two visitors per inmate during this time. Only the visitors scheduled during the visitation time will be allowed in the building all other visitors will need to wait outside until their scheduled time.
A visit may be denied or terminated and visiting privileges suspended under the following circumstances:
- Visitor(s) that appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Refusal or failure to produce sufficient identification (ordinarily picture ID)
- Failure to prevent children from disturbing other people.
- Inappropriate display of affection, suggestive activity, or inappropriate dress.
- A visitor with visible body markings or jewelry that by its nature would promote or cause adverse reactions because of racial, ethnic, or religious beliefs will not be permitted to remain in the Jail’s general public area, inside or outside of the jail.
- Dress that excites the senses; transparent clothing, exposed breasts, and exposed genitalia is not appropriate and not allowed for visitors.
- Other conduct of conditions deemed by the Jail Staff as disruptive to the security or orderly operation of the visitation process.
Any questions about the Jail can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to setup a phone account, you may contact
CityTeleCoin at http://www.citytelecoin.com or at 800-682-0707